Last Modified: October 3, 2017
- Acceptance of the Policy. You accept this Policy by: (a) creating an Account, or (b) accessing the Site.
- Changes to Policy. If we make any significant changes to this Policy we will notify you by email, post a notice of such changes within the Site or flag this Policy on the Site as updated. You agree to our use of electronic communications with you for purposes of this Policy. If you do not agree to the changes to this Policy, we will continue to maintain and use PII previously collected in accordance with the Policy in force as of that date.
- PI. We collect PII that you provide us in connection with your use of the Site. We primarily use PII to communicate with you about the Site and our services, to analyze activity on the Site, to assess and address security issues, and to generally administer and improve the Site. We may also use your PII to provide you with newsletters or our own marketing materials. We use Information in the aggregate for our business purposes and other than as specified in this Policy, we do not use aggregated information in a manner that allows identification of an individual user.
- Legal. We may use PII as required or permitted by law, including in response to service of legal process (court order, summons, subpoena, and the like). We may disclose PII to law enforcement or regulatory authorities as part of an investigation into activity on the Site (such as a suspected breach) or in connection with your account. We shall use reasonable measures to limit disclosure and use of such PII. We may use PII in connection with the establishment or defense of legal claims.
- Security. Although no electronic method of transmission or storage is completely secure, we have, or have caused to be, implemented administrative safeguards designed to protect PII against loss and against unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. We may retain PII as necessary for the purposes stated in Sections 4 or 5 or to otherwise meet legal requirements.
- Anonymous Information. We may collect AI regarding your use of the Site, such as computer-related information (the device or browser type you use, your Internet Protocol address. We may send to your device a “cookie” or “pixel tag” that contains an identification number that is unique to the device you are using. You may decline, through your browser or machine settings, to provide such cookies or other information to us, although some of the Site’s features or services may not function properly as a result, and some services may not be available at all. We may use this AI to operate the Site, to enhance the Site, to understand how our Site is used, to investigate and verify proper use of the Site, and to monitor the security and integrity of the Site.
- Third-Party Agents — Access to and Use of the Information. We contract with third parties to assist us in administering the Site and hosting the Information. This may require you or us to share Information in order to make the Site available for your use. Such third parties agree with us to maintain your privacy at least with the level of protection set forth in this Policy.
- Transfer of Information. We may transfer any information we have about you as an asset in connection with a merger or sale (including transfers made as part of insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings) involving all or part of a company reorganization or other change in company control. We will cause the new entity or owner of our business to agree to comply with the terms of this Policy.
- Information about Children. We do not knowingly collect PII from or about children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian believes that their child under the age of 13 has provided us with personally identifiable information, they should contact us.
- Your Access to PII. You may request access or updates to your PII or request a correction be made to an inaccuracy in your PII by contacting us as set out below or by using the functionality available on the Site. For security purposes, we may request PII from you in connection with such request.
- Deleting and Retention of PII. You may request that we delete or deactivate your account or otherwise delete PII, and we shall attempt to accommodate such requests. However, we may retain and use PII for such periods of time as required by law.
- Third-Party Tracking. Information is collected in connection with your use of the Site and it may be shared with third parties. We may not recognize or respond to Do Not Track signals.
- Effective Date of Policy. The effective date of this Policy is October 3, 2017.
- Applicable Jurisdiction. This Policy applies to our customers, and to visitors to our Site, which for purposes of this Agreement is located in the State of New York, USA. We do not represent that it complies with privacy laws outside the United States.